Some of these are bundled free of charge with their computer systems, while others are commerical applications aimed for the high end user.
Here is a crossword based on some of Apple’s software packages.
2. The power to synchronize your digital life.
3. Digital music, photography, movies and DVD creation.
6. Manage your calendars and share them online.
7. Composition, notation and audio production.
11. Turn your Mac into a recording studio.
12. Get, save, organize, share and enjoy digital photos.
14. Produce music with thousands of loops.
15. A new generation of presentation software.
16. Create powerful Java server applications.
18. Sol Robots’ application that allows you to easily make classroom style crossword and word search puzzles.
20. Get all you need to create pro documents.
22. The leading database application for workgroups.
23. Affordable audio composition and production.
25. The world’s most advanced OS.
1. The fastest and easiest to use web browser.
2. Shop for music, burn CDs, sync iPod. For Mac and PC.
4. Making digital movies is as fun as using your iMac.
5. The beauty of HD. The simplicity of DV.
8. Now you can edit video like a professional.
9. High-performance data sharing.
10. Essential for film and video production
13. Advanced effects compositing with network rendering.
17. Put your Desktop Movies and digital photos in motion.
19. Introducing real-time motion graphics design.
21. The SAN file system for Mac OS X.
24. The common windowing environment for UNIX systems.
The solution to the above puzzle can be viewed by clicking on the link below;
Thanks to Sol Robots for providing a fully licensed version of the Mac OS X version of Crossword Forge to generate this puzzle.
A copy of this puzzle, along with the solution, is also available from my website, www.nicholaspyers.com.
Interested in reprinting this puzzle? Any non-profit Apple Macintosh User Group (MUG) may re-print, free of charge, any of the puzzles created by Nicholas Pyers found in the /puzzles directory of the nicholaspyers.com websites. There are just a couple of conditions, which basically boil down to letting us know – for the full details please visit http://www.nicholaspyers.com/reprints.