This crossword is based on some of those announcements.
1. Number of personal computers iTunes gives users the ability to play songs on
5. How often a single song can be burnt to CD from the iTunes Music Store
6. Company that produces the video cards for the Dual 2.5Ghz G5
7. Sol Robots publishes Crossword xxxxx
8. Apple’s new Chief Financial Officer
9. Pop group with exclusive video content on the UK iTunes Music Store
11. Cost of single track from the UK iTunes Music Store (in pence)
12. Apple’s Former executive vice president and CFO recently elected to the Board of Directors
13. Number of times the same play list in iTunes can be burnt to CD
17. Country where Steve Jobs have the media announcement for the European iTunes Music Store (2 words)
19. One of three European Countries where iTunes Music Store was launched
20. Number of simultaneous users able to connect to Airport Express
21. Version 6 of this software has been downloaded more than 250 million times
22. Front panel of G5 supports USB 2.0, Headphone Jack and another port
23. World’s First 802.11g mobile base station
2. An innovative way for users to publish playlists of their favourite songs on the iTunes Music Store for other users to preview, rate and purchase
3. Currency used in the iTunes Music Store for continental European countries
4. First ever iTunes Originals in-studio series featuring an exclusive recording session and interview clips with (2 words)
7. Another European country were the iTunes Music store was released
9. In addition to Optical audio in/out ports, the G5 also supports xxxxxx audio ports
10. Cost of iTunes
14. Apple’s breakthrough music networking technology
15. Interface used for internal hard drives in the G5 (xxxxx ATA)
16. Cooling method used in top of range G5 systems
18. Month when the iTunes Music store will be launched to the rest of the European Union
The solution to the above puzzle can be viewed by clicking on the link below;
Thanks to Sol Robots for providing a fully licensed version of the Mac OS X version of Crossword Forge to generate this puzzle.
A copy of this puzzle, along with the solution, is also available from my website, www.nicholaspyers.com.
Interested in reprinting this puzzle? Any non-profit Apple Macintosh User Group (MUG) may re-print, free of charge, any of the puzzles created by Nicholas Pyers found in the /puzzles directory of the nicholaspyers.com websites. There are just a couple of conditions, which basically boil down to letting us know – for the full details please visit https://www.nicholaspyers.com/reprints.