As part of his “Create, Publish and Promote your own Podcast” presentation on Tuesday, October 11, 2005 at the Macintosh Multimedia Group, Nicholas Pyers gave attendees the opportunity to Win The Ultimate Podcasting Studio.
Click this link for more information on the “Create, Publish and Promote your own Podcast” presentation
What’s in The Ultimate Podcasting Studio
- Cast Easy Podcast Enhancement software by Easy Cast.
- Sound Studio by felt tip software
- MegaSeg DJ software, the Ultimate Music Scheduling, Mixing and Library Management Software by Fidelity Media, Inc.
- 12 month “Basic” Web Hosting subscription by pair Networks.
- 12 month registration of a .com, .net, or .org domain name package by pair Networks.
- Secrets of Podcasting: Audio Blogging for the Masses book, published by Peachpit.
- PhoneValet Podcast Bundle (includes SoundSoap and Peak from BIAS) by Parliament.
- Feeder – Create, Edit & Publish RSS Feeds, by reinvented software.
Audio Hijack Pro, by rogue amoeba.
- Podcasting: Do It Yourself Guide book, published by j Wiley & Sons Inc
recorder.xhead, by xhead software.
To learn more about each prize, please click on the Sponsor’s Logos below.
Enter to win The Ultimate Podcasting Studio Contest
Entries for the Ultimate Podcasting Studio closed at 12 Noon AEST, Tuesday October 11, 2005.
We wish all those who entered the best of luck and remember you need to present at the “Create, Publish and Promote your own Podcast” presentation Tuesday, October 11, 2005.
Name: K Mullins-Gunst
Suburb: North Balwyn
Question: Podcasting is formed from the word “broadcasting” and the name of which portable music player?
- You must complete and submit the web form found at https://www.nicholaspyers.com/contest, supplying your Name, Suburb and Email Address.
- You must be present, in person, at the “Create, Publish and Promote your own Podcast” presentation on Tuesday, October 11, 2005.
- If your entry is drawn, you must then correctly answer a simple question to win The Ultimate Podcasting Studio Contest
- If the person whose entry is drawn is not present, or they incorrectly answer the question, then another entry will be drawn and that person will have the opportunity to answer a question. This process will be repeated until a winner is found.
- By entering this contest, you agree to allow your Initial, Surname and Suburb to posted on the NicholasPyers.com website listing you as the winner, if you win.
You also agree that if you win, your Name, Suburb and Email Address can be supplied to the sponsors of this contest (a few require this information to supply you with a valid registration code.
- Unless you win, your details supplied will not be distributed to any other party.
- Your details may be used by NicholasPyers.com in the future to advise you of future presentation and/or contests – You will be given an opportunity to opt-out from these mailouts.
- Entries must be received by NicholasPyers.com by 12 Noon AEST, Tuesday October 11, 2005. NicholasPyers.com does not take responsibility for lost or late entries.
Sponsors of The Ultimate Podcasting Studio
The contests and prize giveways Nicholas arranges in conjunction with some of his presentations could not happen without the generous support from a variety of sponsors.
The “Ultimate Podcast Studio” was sponsored by;
Pingback: Create, Publish & Promote your own Podcast | NicholasPyers.com