This puzzle highlights some of these recent announcements.
1. TV show available from iTMS
3. Apple to use these microprocessors beginning in 2006
6. Apart from White, the other colour the iPod Nano is available in
7. Computer that now includes a built-in camera
9. Female Artist who just released entire catalogue exclusively on iTMS
11. Support for these files was added to iTunes 4.9
12. Now features a 2.5-inch screen
13. Mac OS X 10.4 is commonly refer to as
16. Popular series of books now available exclusively from iTMS
17. Apple’s First Two Button Mouse
19. Feature introduced in iTunes 5.0 that helps find music
20. Media Control Software bundled with new iMac
21. Personalized Music Recommendations introduced in iTunes 6 (3 words)
22. Company that produced the movie shorts released on iTMS with iTunes 6.0
23. Car company to be the the first to include text-to-speech capabilities
2. Car company to offer iPod for most of their US range starting from November
3. Camera Built-in to new iMac
4. iPod released September 7th
5. Commencing in November this car manufactor will feature iPod intergration in their A3, A4 & TT models
8. Device previously included in iMac that now requires external USB device
10. Used to control the iMac from up to 30 feet away
14. Apple’s Music Jukebox software
15. Product Apple has had the most fun producing
18 .Mac members can now easily create private, ad-free online communities
The solution to the above puzzle can be viewed by clicking on the link below;
Thanks to Sol Robots for providing a fully licensed version of the Mac OS X version of Crossword Forge to generate this puzzle.
A copy of this puzzle, along with the solution, is also available from my website, www.nicholaspyers.com.
Interested in reprinting this puzzle? Any non-profit Apple Macintosh User Group (MUG) may re-print, free of charge, any of the puzzles created by Nicholas Pyers found in the /puzzles directory of the nicholaspyers.com websites. There are just a couple of conditions, which basically boil down to letting us know – for the full details please visit https://www.nicholaspyers.com/reprints.